Working at Dominic College
The College offers:
- An outstanding student body: happy, focused on learning, excellent behaviour;
- An extensive staff induction program;
- Diverse professional learning opportunities (state and interstate);
- A wonderful highly collegial and supportive staff community;
- Personalised technology;
- On-site child care services available at Dominic Early Learning Centre operated by Discovery Early Learning;
- Shared and distributed leadership – where innovation is welcomed.
7-10 Humanities Coordinator Role| 7-10 Humanities Coordinator Process of Application | 7-10 Humanities Coordinator Application Form
7-10 House Coordinator Role | 7-10 House Coordinator Process of Application | 7-10 House Coordinator Application Form
7-10 Religious Education Teacher Process of Application | 7-10 Religious Education Teacher Application Form
7-10 Mathematics Teacher Process of Application | 7-10 Mathematics Teacher Application Form
K-10 HPE Teacher Process of Application | K-10 HPE Teacher Application Form
Temporary K-10 HPE Teacher Process of Application | Temporary K-10 HPE Teacher Application Form
7-10 Science Teacher Process of Application | 7-10 Science Teacher Application Form
K-2 Teacher Process of Application | K-2 Teacher Application Form
Please note: If there are currently no positions being advertised,
or no positions which suit your talents, your lodgement of your resume and contact details is always welcome.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
And don't forget, you can register as a relief teacher, too.
Just keep scrolling down and see the details below.
Just so you can get an idea of our ads.
Hopefully something will come up that is suitable for you! Best wishes.
Relief Teacher Application Form
The College is currently reviewing and extending our register of relief teachers.
Applications and CVs are invited from suitably qualified and registered primary and secondary teachers.
Dominic College has a preference for relief teachers who can demonstrate the following:
- Immediate care and concern for children unknown to them
- Flexibility in a changing environment
- Creative teaching methods in a relief situation
- Ability to enter classrooms and engage quickly and effectively with children
- Initiative and strong problem solving skills
Resumes should be forwarded to:
The Executive Assistant to the Principal
PO Box 256
Glenorchy TAS 7010