Goal setting day coming up
Year 3-10 Goal Setting Day,
By now you will have received our letter detailing the Year 3-10 Goal Setting Day we are having on the Monday 22 July 2019. If you have not received this letter, please let us know immediately.
Our K-2 teachers will also work with Year 3-10 students, so K-2 students will not commence school in Term 3 until Tuesday 23 July 2019.
Just to clarify a few points in regards to parent queries:
- Monday 22 July is a student free day – students only attend for their goal setting appointment.
- Each student is to book only one time slot with the teacher specified on our initial letter to you. Every teacher has limited spaces available for the students listed for them, therefore there is no flexibility to see other teachers on this day.
- If you want to see a specific teacher in relation to your son/daughter’s report, there will be Parent/Teacher Interviews held later in the term (29-30 July and 1 August for K-6 students and on Tuesday 6 August for 7-10 students).
- Bookings for Goal Setting Day are made through the same system we use for Parent/Teacher Interviews – School Online Booking System (SOBS). These are now open. Go to https://sobs.com.au/pt3/parent.php
- When logging on to SOBS you need to select your child’s year level and then select the teacher you have been assigned (from the email sent to you).
- Year 5 – 10 students are to bring a fully charged laptop to the appointment so they can enter their goals onto their SEQTA profile.
- You only need to make one booking per child.
We have been seeing the results of this endeavour and we again look forward to implementing this valuable process with your son/daughter next Term.
Mr Andrew Pritchard - Director of Pastoral Care K-10